|AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- General Ledger
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Reporting
- Sales and Use Tax
- Staff Accountant
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable
SYSTEMS / SOFTWARE
- QuickBooks 2005-2015
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Hyperion Essbase
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of California
Over the years, I have worn many hats. Below is partial list of key services I provide for my clients, along with special projects as necessary.
- Conduct monthly partner meetings including going over projected cash flow needs. Set-up, prepare and conduct year-end board meetings.
- Assisted client with the acquisition of three companies over the last year and a half years including setting up ‘memorized’ customer invoicing in QuickBooks, payroll, vendor and accounts receivable aging clean-up post-merger.
- Conducted a top to bottom review of corporate financials and accounting procedures. Cleaned up accounting records and created accounting processes that the owner could manage on their own. This client used Peachtree.
- Helped client set-up remote desktop deposit, online banking ids and vendor payments through Northeast Bank.
- Sales tax compliance
- Performed numerous account reconciliations
- Processed and sent out 1099s
- Upgraded client from QuickBooks 2005 to QuickBooks Pro 2012. Performed numerous account reconciliations. Created company projected cash flow and profitability reports.
- Upgraded clients to QuickBooks Pro from QuickBooks 2005. Created job tracking to measure profitability in QuickBooks.
- Set-up automated company financials in QuickBooks for Macintosh.
I've been fortunate enough over the years to develop my skills in a broad range of company environments. Included in the list of industries I've worked in are companies working in custom computer software development, website design, internet service provider, banking, regulatory, counseling services, large corporate event management, music industry management, nonprofits, venture capital, holistic massage, online gaming, food industry, retail and law firms.
|IRS VITA Tax Preparer
||December 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
|Treasurer, New Brighton Stockyard Days
||October 2010 to August 2011